Tuesday 27 January 2015

Vases of Thanks

Hi there,

It's been a busy week, but I've managed to create a little something for the ColourQ this week - check out these fabulous colours...


When I saw the combination of Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral and Smoky Slate I thought of Blendabilities (I have those sets!) so went looking for an image in my stamp collection that would work - I ended up settling on Vivid Vases and came up with this...


Of course I had to use my new favourite stamp set, Crazy about You, as well. I found a piece of Cherry Cobbler card embossed with the honeycomb embossing folder in my stash so used that as my background. The 'thanks' and accompanying stamped sentiment are both Strawberry Slush.

Make sure you check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment