Friday 13 February 2015

Musical congratulations...

Hiya!

I'm popping in to share a couple of cards I put together this afternoon for two of my young piano students who are taking their exams soon. I decided to play along with Papertrey's challenge to use a stamp in your collection that hadn't seen ink, and I'm ashamed to say that this piano stamp has been sitting in my stash of ages unused! So this was the perfect opportunity to get it inky...


The images all come from PTI's Rhythm & Soul stamp set and I used a PTI impression plate to create background texture.

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Your Piano Students will happy to get this cherrish and happy card Amy...
    it has a great design and happy summer color
    lovely Piano Image..if I have this I will alredy inking up as soon as I have on my hand this is a great stamp I think..
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete