Tuesday 28 April 2015

Banana Lake House...

Hello!

It's time for another ColourQ challenge and this week's combination is so pretty...


I dug through my paper stash and found the Lake House collection by Kaisercraft that had three out of the four colours in it so I went with that and added some old Barely Banana card from my retired cardstock collection...


I used the Viva la Verve sketch from this week for my layout...


I added some Early Espresso satin ribbon as well as the die-cut banner and sentiment panel (stamped with a retired Verve stamp and Early Espresso ink).

Make sure you check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the design team this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Absolutley gorgeous! Love those beautiful papers. Thanks for playing along with VLV!

    ReplyDelete