Tuesday 19 May 2015

Big Bright Dreams...

Hiya!

Check out these fab colours for this week's ColourQ challenge...


Aren't they pretty? I seem to be on a designer paper kick at the moment, and I didn't really have any SU papers in these colours so I went rummaging through my {rather sizeable!) stash of papers and found some gorgeous K&Co sheets from ages ago that fit the bill perfectly! I wanted to add to my notebook collection as I did a craft fair on the weekend and my journals went like hot cakes - pretty much all gone! So now I have a great excuse to make more... lol! Here's what I came up with for these colours...


The papers were so pretty I didn't want to cover them up too much so I just added a 'dream big' panel (stamped with a few of my favourite Verve sets) and some ribbon (and of course, butterflies!). I used the Viva la Verve sketch for my layout again this week...


Make sure you check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

5 comments:

  1. Such dramatic color and design! GORGEOUS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your bold take on the colors, Amy. This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always nice when we have things in our stash that match! Such a wonderful bright and cheery card, Amy! Have a wonderful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We couldn't fail to make a bright and happy card with the colours this week could we? Love how the whole card has colour on it!

    ReplyDelete