Sunday 16 August 2015

So Special Gift Bag

Hiya!


I've been making up some decorated gift bags for our church bookshop recently and decided to use a couple of challenges to inspire my for my latest one: the Viva la Verve sketch combined with the Color Throwdown colour challenge...


Here's what I came up with...


I used a couple of Verve sets for the tag and sentiment then found these vintage flowers in my stash and decided that they would work well in place of the heart. I added a couple of pearl brads (from Kaisercraft) through the flower centres to finish.

Here's a close-up...



Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Amy! Love those flowers. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool take! The gift bag is unbelievably cool! Would love to receive such a neat gift (in itself)!

    ReplyDelete